Progressive multi-hospital health system located in Maryland is looking for a Director of Pharmacy to manage the Outpatient Pharmacy program. This is a brand new position reporting directly to the Executive Director of Pharmacy. As the Director of Pharmacy, you will work very closely with Senior Pharmacy Administration, C-Suite and the medical staff in an attempt to solidify, manage and grow the outpatient pharmacy program. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Evaluate compliance and quality management policies and programs.
- Consults other organization pharmacies on compliance and regulatory issues.
- Responsible for the performance, growth and services provided by LBH Retail Pharmacy.
- Implement/Develop Specialty Pharmacy program.
- Intimately involved in build out of brand new outpatient pharmacy program at newly acquired facility.
Qualified candidates will have a Pharm.D. along with some form of outpatient/ambulatory pharmacy management experience. The ideal candidate will have specialty pharmacy and 340b experience. MBA is preferred but not required.