Director of Retail/Specialty Pharmacy
Progressive Kansas City area Hospital. Under the direction of the Chief Pharmacy Officer, the Director of Retail/Specialty Pharmacy directs, plans, organizes, and coordinates all Pharmacy programs for Retail and Specialty Pharmacy services. The Director of Retail/Specialty Pharmacy will supervise 30 FTE’s throughout retail, specialty, a cancer center, infusion center, MTMs, anti-coagulation as well as oversee all medication activities in clinics.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Specialty pharmacy required
- Minimum 2 years retail pharmacy management experienced required
- Preferred candidates will have recent hospital/institutional experience or related experience in Ambulatory Services
- Documented ability to achieve targeted results in a complex, interdisciplinary environment, demonstrated problem-solving and project management abilities, and strong interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of excellent customer service and a focus on service excellence