Clinical Pharmacist, Pediatrics - 7on/7off Schedule:
Our client, a major health system located in Maryland is looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to specialize in the area of Pediatrics. this position will be based in the pediatric pharmacy satellite. The daily clinical functions include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a system-wide resource on the principles and practice of medication management.
- Plans and implements strategy to assure cost-effective and safe medication practices.
- Assures compliance with formulary, drug-use policies and national and state regulations.
- Actively participates in the Code Committee and other related committees.
- Precepts and mentors learners, including pharmacy residents, and pharmacy students.
- Completes drug class reviews and medication use evaluations in the specialty area.
Applicants for this position need to be available to work a 10pm to 7:00am dedicated shift.
Qualified Candidates will have completed a Pharm. D. with at least one year of Pediatric Pharmacy experience. Completion of a residency in pharmacy practice from a program accredited by the American Society of Hospital Pharmacists is highly desired but not required.